Monday, March 7, 2011

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100%

Let me say this: the Fruit of Earth's label is a bit misleading. You might think of it as a 100% Aloe Vera but it's not. But it is 100% "gel" with some additives added. They use Tocopherol Acetate (source for Vitamin E) as an antioxidant and preservative. As you know, Vitamin E has anti-aging benefits, helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and protect you from sun burn treatment.

If it's pure, it will have slight coloration (naturally, a yellowish tint) and scent that you might be familiar with Aloe Vera. Since it is perfectly clear color, it might not be "pure" as it is claimed.

I admit I prefer to use organic product. But sometimes I rely on the cheap stuff too and this one deserves two thumbs up because IT IS a great product. I like to use it on my face, my scalp and as a hair gel (it won't make your hair feels so greasy). You can even use it as a shaving gel if you want to. It has improved the appearance of my skin and reduced my psoriasis on the scalp A LOT. You can also use it on your hands (if you have severe dryness and cracking problems) and it works wonders. It cools your skin off, not sticky, hydrates your skin and reduce redness, scars, and a miracle to cuts and scrapes.

And yes, it is much better than using lotion (which has A LOT of dangerous chemicals inside). If you're so used of using Vesaline for your hand lotion, try this instead. It can heal and restore your hand rather than smooth away the dryness.

Click here to read more reviews about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment